[GNC] Have you abandoned gnuCash email list? U were so helpful!

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 17:00:38 EDT 2022

On 3/21/2022 2:58 PM, Fran_3 via gnucash-user wrote:

>   even though I wish it could also generate reports on a cash basis... as opposed to an accrual basis... but I can get there by exporting select gnuCash accounts and Transaction Reports to cvs files and then loading them into Google Sheets or Excel.
> Thanks.Fran LeeFlorida

Gnucash certainly can keep books on the cash basis << all the orgs I
kept books for were cash basis >>

What it can't do is support the "business features" like invoicing
except accrual basis. That's awkward for those organizations that would
like to send members/donors "statements". Also awkward for those rare
businesses that cannot/should not consider product shipments as sales
(yet) because are on an "approval" basis.

Michael D Novack