[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 228, Issue 33

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 21 20:46:24 EDT 2022

As I noted in another reply today, if this is just a handful of
products, you can likely set up a simple spreadsheet to do the assembly
math for you, and then import the result to GnuCash.

While spreadsheets aren't part of GnuCash, we can help with how to set
that math up, and in a form ready for export/import if you want to go
that route.

Otherwise, there are other inventory management apps out that that can
generate the resulting accounting transactions ready for import. Some of
them are not terribly expensive, and some are OpenSource and also Free.
(as in beer) Though the Free apps may come with features you don't need,
and will be a bit of a learning curve to set up for your business.

Regards,
Adrien