[GNC] Report Help

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 21 21:24:14 EDT 2022

The Account Summary is a snapshot, that's why it doesn't let you select
a range. (similar to a Balance Sheet)

Your other options are an Income Statement/P&L (which won't show
anything but Expense & Income accounts) or perhaps an Equity Statement
or the Balance Sheet which includes Equity, Assets & Liabilities. (which
again, are snapshots and rolls Income/Expense into Equity)

The closest to the Account Summary with a date range is the Trial
Balance Report. (be sure to set Account Depth to 'All' on the Accounts
tab in Options)

You can get sort of close with a Transaction Report if you select all
accounts on the Accounts tab, clear everything *but* Account Name &
Totals on the Display tab, set your desired date range on the General
tab, and then select "Show subtotals only (hide transactional data)" on
the Sorting tab.

Regards,
Adrien