[GNC] new subaccounts and updating saved reports

George Riner georgeriner at mycogeo.com
Tue Mar 22 14:53:55 EDT 2022

I am learning that when I add another subaccount to an account already
has subaccounts and the account is already in several "saved report
configurations" that I now have to go back through each and every one of
my "saved report configurations" and update its Options to include that
new subaccount.  It won't automatically include that new subaccount just
because it's a subaccount of an account that's already selected in the
options for those saved report configurations.

Is there a way to make it work that way?

:George
Platform: Windows 10 (64-bit) build 19044.1586 (32Gb RAM)
Gnucash: 4.9+(2021-12-18) English
Finance Quote: 1.51a