[GNC] new subaccounts and updating saved reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 23 00:19:19 EDT 2022

Precisely.

There's no way to know the user didn't intend to keep the new sub
account out of the report.

Certainly, the assumption should never be made to automatically include it.

The best implementation I can think of would be to check if new accounts
have been added since report last run, and then ask the user.

But that's expensive code for 'what if'.

I don't think there is a clean solution, but the pain might be lessened
with an easier custom report system. Unfortunately, that won't be
possible for some time.

Regards,
Adrien