[GNC] Report - Income Statement - Layout problem

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:21:43 EDT 2022

Please be aware that GnuCash is a volunteer effort. In so many (20+) years
of users there have been no complaints about this particular layout issue
in the Income Statement. A fresh pair of eyes, however, found this genuine
layout issue. The Multicolumn Income Statement report in the Experimental
menu may be more suitable; it is much more capable and has a more
conventional layout.

Meanwhile, now that this is now known, and Adrien has kindly found the root
cause, it is likely that the developers will be able to fix the Income
Statement.