[GNC] How to apply overpayment to new invoice?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 23 13:08:08 EDT 2022

If you have both a pre-payment and an invoice unpaid, simply select both
of them in the Process Payments window. If the net is zero then they
will both be cleared out.

If there is still pre-payment left, that remainder will be their next time.

If there is still invoice left, it will continue to show as unpaid.

You may need to use the 'Edit Payment' in the right-click menu on the
transaction however.

Regards,
Adrien