[GNC] Unable to obtain Price data

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 24 21:41:32 EDT 2022

Les,

Could be. I was having trouble with a freeze condition trying to Get
Quotes two days ago. Sometimes gnc-fq-dump would return 'unknown' for
currencies.

Then it would work, then it wouldn't. (GnuCash would always freeze though)

I just tried gnc-fq-dump again for several currencies and it worked, now
it just hangs, even for currencies I just tried.

Probably an issue on the price-source end.

Regards,
Adrien