[GNC] Report - Income Statement - Layout problem

Carl-Kensaku HERBORT it at digiene.ch
Sat Mar 26 18:58:16 EDT 2022

Hello,

That's great news ! Big thanks to the developers !

My next income statement report is not due for a year (or 3 months at
earliest).

But I will test it with my current one as soon as the 4.10 version comes
to Ubuntu (or if it takes too long, I will download it manually) and let
you know if it works on my end.

Have a nice week-end !

Best regards

Carl-Kensaku HERBORT