[GNC] Report - Income Statement - Layout problem

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 26 22:35:19 EDT 2022

And there is always the Flatpak. So if you aren't comfortable with
building, it is a bit easier to install.

Since freeze on Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy has already happened (release
targeted to 4/21/22), I doubt it will include GnuCash 4.10, lucky if it
is 4.9.

You *might* be able to get a special request through for 4.10 to
whomever the package maintainer is, but that might be out of their hands.

Regards,
Adrien