[GNC] Fw: Re: Upgrade problem

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:02:40 EDT 2022

Hint: If GnuCash popped up a message saying it could not find the file and
offered to remove it from the history list, that is the name of the file.
Since GnuCash couldn't find it, it is no longer in the folder that your OS
(Windows) thinks it used to be in.  That is where you need to figure out
what the new name of that folder is.  You need to explore the naming scheme
that your computer is using for USB and network folders.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 5:22 AM Fred Bone <Fred at mandfb.me.uk> wrote:

> On 29 March 2022 at 9:40, avigrant at juno.com said:
>
> > What is the filename that GnuCash uses to store the data?  I need to know
> > what filename I am looking for when I do my search for it.
>
> It stores it under the filename you told it to use.

David Carlson