[GNC] Customizing invoices (Helmut Eller

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 31 08:57:00 EDT 2022

John,

Sorry I guess I misunderstood your suggestion wrong.

What's throwing me off is that setting up a non-currency commodity isn't
going to help as I see it. Quantity is not a commodity. It is the
multiplier of one.

A line-item on an invoice is always some multiplier of a currency.

The OPs use case is trying to set the multiplier more accurately than 2
decimal places allow. (the invoice lets you do so, but the invoice
report doesn't show this precision, though it retains the proper
line-item total.)

Regards,
Adrien