[GNC] Loss one of my file

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 31 19:05:16 EDT 2022

You can't double-click the file to open it, if that is what you are
doing. GnuCash will always open the last used file.

Use File > Open > and then navigate to where file #2 is and open it.

Afterwards, both should appear in your 'recent file list' at the bottom
of the File Menu.

Always start GnuCash from your Dock, and if you need to switch books,
use File > Open or the Recent Files list.

Regards,
Adrien