[GNC] creating a Tranaction report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 31 21:50:48 EDT 2022

As for 'help' go to gnucash.org, left hand menu, you find
'Documentation', 'FAQ', and 'Wiki' links. 'Documentation' offers a 'Help
Guide' and a 'Tutorial & Concepts Guide'.

The Help Guide is geared more toward screen/UI explanations, key combos,
etc.

The Tutorial & Concepts Guide is about 'how to use GnuCash'.

You need to read BOTH.

-----

Not sure what you mean by deleting a 'file' as that is done in your OS
file manager, not in GnuCash.

Regards,
Adrien