[GNC] Tab in Reconcile window

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:20:55 EDT 2022

Fred and Gyle,

For comparison, in Release 3.8 running in Ubuntu 20.04.  The Tab and Shift
Tab work as described.  Interestingly, however, when using the mouse to fly
over the menu key icons, the fly-over descriptions appear when hovering
over all of the menu key icons, but only the key icons in the center and
right highlight while hovering.  The key icons on the left do not
highlight.  This tidbit of information may help the developers when
diagnosing the problem in release 4.10.

On Sun, May 1, 2022 at 10:17 AM Gyle McCollam <gmccollam at live.com> wrote:

> Fred, I'm running Windows 11 so it may be different, but The tab & Shift
> tab work.  However, when the reconciliation window opens you have a hrd
> time seeing just where the selector is at.  Once the window opens, if you
> use the down arrow the 1st item in the left window (funds in) is
> highlighted in blue.  When you tab, there is an almost invisible dotted box
> around the 1st item in the right window (funds out).  Again, if you down
> arrow the item will be highlighted.  Same with shift-tab.  Hope it is the
> same in your Linux version.
>

> Thank You,
> Gyle McCollam
>
> Gyle McCollam