[GNC] Change account in Transfer column - how?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Tue May 3 09:47:23 EDT 2022

Is it possible to change the account in the Transfer column of a
transaction?  If so how should one do it?

If I click on the entry it's highlighted and an up arrow ^ appears in
the Transfer column but no list of alternative accounts.  Should I get
the list there?  I'm sure I sometimes have got the list but there
seems no rhyme nor reason why it sometimes appears and sometimes
doesn't.

I'm running GnuCash 4.4 on xubuntu Linux.

--
Chris Green