[GNC] Minor issue that's becoming an irritant...

Dustin Henning gcul209 at mynym.us
Tue May 3 11:09:45 EDT 2022

Hey, I'm not on Windows anymore and don't have a multimonitor setup
anyway, so I can't help you directly, but I might be able to point you
in the right direction if you want to try some more searching.  You may
be associating this specifically to GnuCash because you do not use any
other applications built for Gnome.  Gnome is an open-source desktop
environment, and I think it is run in the background when you use
applications made for it on Windows.  If I am correct that none of your
other applications are built for Gnome, you may be able to broaden your
search to Gnome on windows instead of GnuCash.  If you can then
determine that you need to change some specific Gnome setting(s) to
resolve this issue, it is possible that you could also subsequently find
the location of your environment's relevant configuration files and
change the setting(s) there.