[GNC] Issues with Payables

cyberforester at gmail.com cyberforester at gmail.com
Tue May 3 02:36:37 EDT 2022

I knew there was something I was omitting from my question...

What I have done is create the invoice and then subsequently process
the payment or receipt against the invoice.   I have then noticed that
I have entered the receipt or payment date incorrectly and then changed
the date in the Bank Account Register.