[GNC] QFX file for Bank of American business account not invoking Import Matcher

Peter Wu peter_cd.cn at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 23:25:25 EDT 2022

Hello,
Gnucash community.  Hope everyone is doing well and having a good time.  Two questions:

  1.  Beside the mailing-list.  Does anyone know a forum where we can ask and discuss issues?  I feel it maybe easier to search/discuss/answer questions than a mailing list.
  2.  As the email subject says.  Attached qfx file does not work.  I have personal Bank of American checking and credit card.  They all work.  I downloaded the file by using the “Web Connect for Quicken 2018 and above”.

I have a suspicion why it is not working.  Maybe it is because a combined qfx file.  BofA organized their business account in a group fashion.  They made a parent account and each credit card holder as a child account.  Their personal account doesn’t follow this parent-child account structure.

Does anyone has a solution for this kind of qfx file?

Best,
Peter