[GNC] Need Value in Scheduled transaction

Fred J. Tydeman tydeman at tybor.com
Wed May 4 10:48:09 EDT 2022

When I start Gnucash and there are scheduled transactions to be run,
the window that pops up takes me to a dividend reinvest transaction
and says it needs a value.  That is confusing in that it is unknown what
value is it asking for:  Shares, Price, Buy.
It appears to be Price, but I was expecting it to be Shares.

---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman at tybor.com      Testing, numerics, programming
+1 (702) 608-6093      Vice-chair of PL22.11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: http://www.tybor.com
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.