[GNC] QFX file for Bank of American business account not

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Wed May 4 17:24:39 EDT 2022

I did experimented with the file he has attached and I can concur that OFX
matcher is bailing out, or more likely silently exiting as if it was NOP.
This is most likely an OFX import bug.

If you start a fresh new file with just the 'Common Accounts' and then
import the ofx file that was originally attached to the e-mail, GNC 4.10 on
Windows 10 prompts to create a new account which it does with 'Unknown OFX
credit card account "Credit card 4003901016729673"' account name and then
there is no subsequent dialogue box to import the single transaction that is
in that file. It exit with the effect that you cancelled the import after
creating the account. If I reimport the file again then there is nothing
displayed, -- nothing;  nada --,  such as error messages or the notification
windows that one transaction was found and that it was a duplicate. It once
again simply silently exits and goes back if like no "import" was performed
at all or cancelled. I don't see the transaction getting added to the
register either.

Message: 12