[GNC] QFX file for Bank of American business account not invoking Import Matcher

Jean L ripngo at gmail.com
Thu May 5 01:09:34 EDT 2022

You launch GC with the --debug flag. If you're on MacOS, you have to go
to a console, find the path to your Gnucash, then do
GnucashApp/contents/MacOs/Gnucash/Gnucash --debug (from memory, so I'm
sure some of this is wrong)

Same idea on windows and linux, launch from the command line with the
--debug flag.