[GNC] Change layout and font sizes in Transaction Report - how?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu May 5 13:59:55 EDT 2022

The old built-in 'stylesheets' probably do not. But there is a CSS-based
(experimental) sheet that is just open text. You spec any id or class or
element you want with your chosen rules.

Mind you, GnuCash uses Webkit for rendering, so you need to check
caniuse.com if you are unsure about a rule working as expected.

Regards,
Adrien