[GNC] How to copy a GnuCash 'installation'?

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Fri May 6 15:41:12 EDT 2022

Even if you can copy this to another computer (an exact copy), reports and all, you will have to make all your entries on both computers to keep them in sync.  It would be better to save everything in a location that you can access from each computer.  GnuCash will tell you if the file is in use on the other computer.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile