[GNC] GnuCash 4.10

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 22:05:09 EDT 2022

Richard,

Just installed GnuCash 4.10 on my wife's Windows 11 laptop with no problems at
all using the msi installer from Sourceforge following the download link from
the GnuCash website. Starts, creates a new datafile and opens a copy of my
datafile from my Linux system without any problem.

It has to be something specific to your setup or a problem with the download.
Did you perhaps download the flatpak version and not have the flatpak setup.
It will help if you can provide us details of which version you downloaded and
from whay site.

David Cousens