[GNC] Double line mode

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:51:42 EDT 2022

Yep, but if you haven't opened a particular account yet,  then it will open
the first time according to that default setting you found.  Also, it can
be changed on the fly when using the account.  I think that is under the
view menu item.

I often change the view on the fly depending on what I want to do,  and for
me double line mode usually works well.