[GNC] default local currency (Liz)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 10 23:33:56 EDT 2022

If it is greyed out, something is definitely wrong. I'm going with a
read-only preference file as mentioned by David H. But that should imply
other preferences also being greyed out. If not, more digging is required...

Permissions issue on Win10 perhaps? (Not sure why that would affect only
one preference though)

Regards,
Adrien