[GNC] Reconcile Finish button

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 07:48:49 EDT 2022

I haven't tested this today, but my recollection is that the Finish button is inactive until the difference is zero. In older versions of Gnucash, this difference was clearer, but more recent gui toolkits seem to have altered how it looks, so that it isn't as obvious.

My point in mentioning this is to note that the evaluation is already in code, so adding a  command to change the button color at the same time may not be a significant request. Note that I said "may."

David