[GNC] Reconcile Finish button

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 10:51:08 EDT 2022

Yeah. I've never liked the "Contextually-sensitive" delete button. I still hesitate before clicking it, even after 17 years!

(And, no, having a confirmation dialog pop up to inform me what is happening is NOT a valid solution! Just ask anyone if they've ever accidentally deleted an important file from their computer. You know we've ALL done this, despite the long standing practice of posting a confirmation dialog...)