[GNC] Integration between Freshbooks and Gnucash?

Matteo Lasagni laser820 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 03:03:59 EDT 2022

If you have some expertise with Python programming,
you could  fetch invoices and bills from Freshbooks
and update Gnucash  through the Python bindings.

You can double check the simple_invoice_insert.py example here:
https://code.gnucash.org/docs/MAINT/group__python__bindings__examples.html

Be aware that Python bindings do not (yet) support all possible use cases
which can be manually executed.

regards,
Matteo