[GNC] Import Map Editor - accidentally deleted account

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:27:51 EDT 2022

I don't regularly import data, so I am not sure...

HOWEVER what happens if you quit GnuCash, move the qif-accounts-map file to
another place, then open GnuCash and try the import again?

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations

If this is "dangerous" I hope someone jumps in. Since I haven't used the
importer on this system I don't even see the file, so I presume it gets
automatically created when necessary during the import process.

Please be sure to report back whether thad does or does not work!