[GNC] Import Map Editor - accidentally deleted account

Bogdan sinovij at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:29:50 EDT 2022

Hello,

The course of the problem is that I tried to delete a specific mapping for
a specific account in the Import Map Editor and instead it would delete the
entire account with all mappings (that is, in the Map Editor, not the
account itself). That looks like a bug.

Anyway, it doesn't seem possible to retrain the system by new importing
(and setting values) i.e. identical transactions are not recognized on
subsequent imports. I assume it's because the account is no longer being
mapped to on import (and is not visible anymore in the Map Editor as
mentioned above). Hence my original question on how to re-instate the
account in the datafile / Map Editor for mapping if possible at all?