[GNC] Import Map Editor - accidentally deleted account

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:45:45 EDT 2022

Bogdan,
I have no problem deleting individual match strings in the import map editor in
GC4.10 on Linux mint 20.3.   I used to do it occasionally in  several of the 3.x
versons as well but I have never deleted all the strings for a given account. It
may be that action which is causing the problem. For some reason the Bayesian
editor includes date information in the account matching so the token database
ends up with a lot of entries with a frequency of 1 or 2 which should have
little or no effect on the Bayesian matching.  The matching process is also
different if you have the Bayesian matching disabled although I think it is now
the default matching process.
David.