[GNC] Running Reports - Failure

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat May 21 16:10:29 EDT 2022

Hi Martin,

Are you using the Flatpak version or did you compile it yourself ? Your
experience mirrors my own somewhat - after upgrading Ubuntu on my desktop
pc from 21.10 to 22.04 I lost my wi-fi, dual monitor and got blank reports
in my compiled version of Gnucash although the Flatpak version was ok.  I
believe I re-compiled everything and the problem went away in the compiled
version.

I blew my Ubuntu install away, nothing important on it, and re-installed a
completely new system to fix the wi-fi and dual monitor issue which worked
for me.  Then a couple of days ago I accepted a "Partial Upgrade" for
Ubuntu which again only gave me one monitor but seemed to leave the wi-fi
intact!  Learned with a bit of searching it's not a good idea to accept a
partial Ubuntu upgrade :-(

Cheers David H.