[GNC] register description field width

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Thu May 26 03:52:17 EDT 2022

Kevin,
First the description field will automatically adjust to take up the balance of the width, once you adjust the other columns by double clicking.  Therefore, it will fill the screen no matter how long your description actually is.  Try going back to your smaller window size and adjusting again.  it is also possible that is not your issue as it happened to me about 10 months ago.  I found that there was an errant description in one of my scheduled transactions that had extra characters that weren't visible.  Not saying that your issue is in Scheduled Transaction, just that was where mine was and it affected only one account.  If this happened to you recently, you could try adjusting the View/Filter by and choose an appropriate number of days. Then try double clicking on the description column and see if that eliminates the issue.  If it does, then your problem is "older" than the number of days you choose, if not it might be within the last ?? days you entered.  You could reduce that further and try again to see if it goes away.  Then your issue would be between those 2 amounts of days you choose.  Mine description had a lot of blanks with some symbol at the end.  Sorry, I can't remember what symbol that was, but good luck in finding it, if that is your issue.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile