[GNC] register description field width

Kevin T nevikintx at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 10:49:10 EDT 2022

Thanks for the input.I have just started using gnucash, on a windows box, so all of the inputs are from CSV files.  I checked the csv file for the account that I am using as a guinea pig and there are no description fields that extra characters.  The longest line in the file is 80 characters.  The fact that it is 80 gives me pause, but the import didn't fail.
could this be a csv import 'feature' ?
i will try to use a quicken format from the source to see if the same occurs during import.
Kevin