[GNC] error when I try to save in MySQL or sqlite3

Fred Bone Fred at mandfb.me.uk
Sat May 28 13:26:53 EDT 2022

On 28 May 2022 at 8:17, David T. said:

> Gustavo,
>
> The image didn't come through, and you didn't give the version of Gnucash
> you're using, but the mail client tag line suggests that you are on
> Windows, and I'll assume it's a recent version of Gnucash.

The image was attached, and shows an error message reporting that the
Postgres server "experienced an error or encountered bad or corrupt
data".

Unfortunately it does not go on to explain the nature of the error.

An obvious temporary work-round would be to save the file in some other
format, e.g. the default XML.