[GNC] Gnucash on macOS Ventura

Christian Lynbech christian at defun.dk
Mon Nov 14 09:38:50 EST 2022

I have the same behaviour both on my 2019 Intel 5k iMac and my 2021 M1
MacBook Pro (both running Ventura 13.0.1).

                               /Christian

On Mon, Nov 14 2022, David H wrote:

Hi Christian,

Yes I've been noticing similar behaviour - have to click 2x in popups, cursor turns into a short
horizontal line with an arrow at each end. Thought it was just something my system - 2018 Intel
MacBook Pro running Gnucash 4.12.

Cheers David H.