[GNC] Find vendors / customers by currency

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 15:43:28 EST 2022

My local currency is GBP, but some customers pay me in USD or Euro, and
some customers I pay in USD or Euro. Is there any way of creating a list of
those paid in GBP, so I can check if there's any there which uses the
default GBP, but should be something else.

For example, in the attached list of vendors, Grammerly.com are paid in USD
and CONTRIB Gmb in Euro, and all the rest in GBP. Is there any way of
quickly checking if any have the wrong currency - most likely the default
GBP, when they should be something else

Dr David Kirkby Ph.D
Email: drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk Web:
https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Kirkby Microwave Ltd (Tel 01621-680100 / +44 1621-680100)
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT.