[GNC] General journal report: limit to a period of time

Brook Milligan brook at nmsu.edu
Wed Nov 16 16:52:35 EST 2022

> On Nov 16, 2022, at 1:22 PM, Stan Brown <the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
> The reports that I've used have a report option (Edit » Report Options)
> to hyperlink or not. I'm surprised the Account Report does not.

Yes, it seems like a thing that should be there, given its prevalence on other report options.  Editing a stylesheet seems a bit heavy as a solution.

Another report item:  at least on the Account Summary report there is an option to remove zero values.  That is great to prevent clutter.  However, it only removes values, not actual accounts.  It would be really nice to have an option for removing entire accounts for which the amount is zero.

Cheers,
Brook