[GNC] Can I export a list of vendors and customers?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Nov 19 19:17:45 EST 2022

Chris,

There is only a Customer Summary (no Vendor Summary) and at best, that
can get you a list if you also select in Options > Display > Show
Inactive. But I'm not sure it will include Customers with no invoice or
payment history at all. (all of mine have history)

You might be thinking of Business > Customer/Vendor > Customers/Vendors
Overview.

But unfortunately it is impossible to select any of the text on those
tabs for copy/paste.

Regards,
Adrien