[GNC] can't create a transaction report

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:33:49 EST 2022

hi all

i'm using gnu cash 4.2 on  my mac ventura 13.0, and can't create a
transaction report (which i've done many times before today).

i'm trying to create a report for 2021.

i start the process (reports, transaction reports) then go into options to
select accounts, type of report, date etc.). when i hit any of those
options the transaction blinks out. or it takes 1 selection but not all.
and the general accounts page option disappears too.

i've tried quitting gnucash, starting over (it opens with bad transaction
report options rather than accounts).

i've tried restarting my mac and completing shutting it down and starting
over.

what am i missing? any help appreciated.

thanks.

    ph

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com