[GNC] Should one use Accounts Payable if a vendor is paid immediately ?

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 27 19:05:45 EST 2022

It may be a failure of imagination on my part, but every way I can think
of to report a combination of transactions, some of which are in a
particular account and some of which are not, is a lot more work than
just having the desired transactions in the account in the first place.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com