[GNC] can't create a transaction report

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 10:55:28 EST 2022

yes. dragged into applications. yes started from there and from dock. i
even added date to app file name so i could be sure i was using the latest
one.

today, i started with my file and opened it from there. today i could
create a report, but when i went to look at it, i couldn't scroll and when
i tried to print it flipped me back to the options page.

nothing else seems off on my mac, which is new this year.

does it make any sense to simply start download again?

thanks everyone.

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com