[GNC] ANNOUNCE: IRC: irc.gnome.org Alias Changed

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Nov 30 14:26:30 EST 2022

John,

I'm a bit confused.

I originally had the network & server name set to irc.gnome.org.

I could see activity just fine.

I switched the network name to irc.gimp.org as advised, had to
re-register my nick, and now the channel is quiet.

Am I missing something?

Now I see warlord is advising that's the wrong server/channel, to switch
to irc.gimp.org, which is exactly what I did and what my client log
reports I'm connected to. (but when it first signs on, it tells me I'm
on irc.libera.chat as you noted)

Where are my wires crossing?

Regards,
Adrien