[GNC] can't create a transaction report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Nov 30 14:37:29 EST 2022

Hmm...

First, since you upgraded, if you didn't already do so, run:

Actions > Check & Repair > Check & Repair All

If something is off with the underlying data, it could be wrecking havoc
with report code as that seems to be the area at issue.

Run from the Terminal to see if there is any useful output, and also see
the Wiki about obtaining a TraceFile.

There may be some errors reported in either of those that could shed
light on what's going wrong.

Regards,
Adrien