[GNC] Reconciliation Report

Nathan Rosenthal nate01pa at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 11:26:57 EDT 2022

I maintain 2 accounts for an organization I belong to - a checking
account at one bank and a share account at a credit union. Each of them
has an account in gnucash. When I reconcile the accounts, the checking
account reconciliation works properly but the share account
reconciliation fails with a "no transactions in the specified period"
error message even though I use the same period (monthly) for both accounts.

I believe I have set them up properly. I am using ver 4.12 under Windows
10. All other functions seem to work properly.