[GNC] Orphan-<currency> and Imbalance-<currency> splits created on stock transaction when closing & reopening GnuCash data file

Chris Grinton cgrinton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 19:33:45 EDT 2022

Good thought - but the problem still occurs even if the share count and
price are non-0. (The example transaction I've described is a simple
reduction in the cost base of the asset without changing the number of
shares held. But I think that is not directly relevant to the problem and
probably the example I described more complex than it needed to be.)

Chris