[GNC] Troubleshooting and/or database repair

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Oct 6 14:57:49 EDT 2022

Glad to hear you don't need to reinstall the entire system!

Now, to troubleshoot the OneDrive problem...

I don't use it, so sorry if I can't be of further help, but I'm sure
others here on the list do and might be able to assist.

Search the list archives for 'OneDrive' and you might find some threads
that could shed light on the issue.

Regards,
Adrien