[GNC] CSV transaction import settings

flieger<at>sonic.net flieger at sonic.net
Thu Oct 6 20:23:39 EDT 2022

Thank you, I did (I actually read the faq before calling for help).  The data is not going to the location shown in
'About', it's going to the directory from which the installer was run.  Very puzzling.  Thre were a couple of entries in
the registry which had a '/' (forward slash) in the path - not a convention windoze uses.

Appreciated!
Jim